The Chesterfield Hotel is currently looking for a Door Person to join the friendly Concierge department.
The Chesterfield Hotel is a beautiful four star hotel property located in London’s Mayfair. This wonderful hotel features 107 individually designed bedrooms and suites, a sumptuous lounge area, award-winning restaurant and fantastic bar area. The hotel has a fabulous reputation of offering the finest levels of guest service.
We are currently looking for a full-time Door Person to join the friendly Concierge department.
Main responsibilities of the Door Person will include:
• Greeting and welcoming guests
• Assisting with guest luggage
• Parking guest cars
• Ensuring that the front area of the hotel is clean and tidy at all times
• Assisting guests with directions to and from the hotel and to local attractions
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate for the Door Person position should:
• Have previous experience as a Door Person
• Have good knowledge of London
• Communicate effectively in English
• Be immaculately presented
• Have a clean UK and/or European driving license
A clean UK and/or European driving license is essential for this position and for insurance purposes all applicants must be over the age of 25.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
• Season ticket loan after 6 months service
• Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
• Professional training and development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 8 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2014. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.