Valid throughout the year
For those curious about life outside London, the Town and Country experience introduces guests to the contrast between the capital’s vibrant dynamism and the tranquil beauty of the British countryside. Begin your stay at the Chesterfield Mayfair, located in the heart of the city and surrounded on all sides by some of the most famous historical sites in the world.
Then head to Evershot in Dorset, a thoroughly classic English country village, travelling through the rolling fields of Hampshire and Wiltshire on your train journey. There, you will be greeted on arrival and transferred to the five-star Summer Lodge, a blissfully peaceful rural retreat, designed in part by the poet and author, Thomas Hardy, to unwind in the spa and explore the glorious natural surroundings.
This offer includes:
- An overnight stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair
- An overnight stay at Summer Lodge in Dorset
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Return train tickets between London and Yeovil Junction
- Transfers between Yeovil Junction station and Summer Lodge Country House Hotel & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of the Spa at Summer Lodge (treatments at an additional cost)